Experience with successfully helping 2700+ chess GM.
I use evidence-based practices of optimal performance and turn them into an actionable plan you can follow and benefit from.
WELLBEING AND OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
- Sleep monitoring and sleep hygiene.
- Nutritional best practices – including game day nutrition.
- Jet lag management.
- Personalised sports programme.
- Bespoke periodised training plan to tackle long and difficult mind sports tournaments.
- Endurance and/or strength training programme.
- Practical, evidence-based mental preparation tools.
- Breathwork, Mediation, Mindfullness.
- Degree from the Sports Science department of the University Paris-Saclay: Techniques of Mental Optimisation (2021).
Latest from the Blog
“When touched with a feeling of pain, the uninstructed run-of-the-mill person sorrows, grieves, laments, beats his breast, becomes distraught. So he feels two pains, physical and mental. Just as if they were to shoot a man with an arrow and, right afterwards, were to shoot him with another one, so that he would feel the…
From time to time, you stumble upon a foreign language word that describes a concept or an idea you had noticed but had no words for it. When I read the following: If you see any of the great Tibetan teachers, they appear radiant even in very simple robes. This radiance that shines forth is…
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.